Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is the best chocolate chip recipe I have found
PREP TIME?? ??? ?20 Min
COOK TIME? ??? 10 Min
READY IN? ??? 30 Min
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups jumbo semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time then stir in the vanilla. Blend in the sifted ingredients to form a soft dough. Stir in the chocolate chips, white chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 11 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly golden. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.