These moist brownies are made with egg whites and applesauce for a moist, chewy, chocolatey treat
PREP TIME?? ??? ?10 Min
READY IN? ??? 40 Min
- 4 squares BAKER’S Unsweetened Baking Chocolate
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups sugar
- 8 large egg whites
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Chopped Pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 13×9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Grease foil.
- Microwave chocolate in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add oil, applesauce and vanilla; mix well. Stir in sugar. Add egg whites; stir until well blended. Add flour and pecans; mix well. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until brownies start to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely. Remove brownies from pan using foil handles.