Buttermilk Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate chip cookies made with buttermilk baking mix (Bisquick)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups buttermilk baking mix
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix butter or margarine, sugar and egg together. Stir in baking mix, nuts, and chocolate chips.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of dough about 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet. Bake about 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.