Chocolate Chip Cookiess
This is the favourit cookies of my son.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a blender mix together butter or margarine, brown sugar, and white sugar. Remove from blender and add eggs, vanilla and milk.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and chocolate chips. Add moist mixture to dry mixture and mix well.
- Drop by teaspoon onto lightly greased baking sheets and bake for 9 minutes.