Chocolate Chocolate Chips Cookies
You can add macadamia nuts or any other nuts for that matter. Delicious
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, cream sugars, eggs and butter. Sift dry ingredients into butter.
- Drop by teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 9-12 minutes .