Double Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cookie recipe using cake mix.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package moist yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan over low heat. Pour into bowl and combine with cake mix and egg. Beat on low with an electric mixer until blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips, pecans and 1/4 cup of almonds.
- Shape dough into balls. Press top of ball in remaining almonds.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until lightly browned.