Yummy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate chip cookies made with ground zucchini and a hint of cinnamon
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped zucchini
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, sugar. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in the zucchini. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon; stir into the zucchini mixture. Mix in the chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until edges are light brown. Remove from baking sheets to cool on wire racks.