Yummy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Received this recipe at a cookie exchange many years ago. An all time favorite, now
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 cups rolled oats
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Beat together the butter or margarine, eggs, brown sugar and vanilla. Add oats, flours, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips.
- Bake at 325 degrees F (170 degrees C) for 10 – 12 minutes.